Most popular career launcher, get a rocket start to your career.
Testing for Startups offers best software testing course in Hyderabad & London with 100% live project based training. Learn manual testing & test automation from our most experienced trainers. We provide job assistance to the candidates through our tie-ups with start-ups based.
- Minimum qualification: Graduate
- Minimum knowledge on software systems
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- 100% attendance is required to the course
Duration: 6 months (3 months + 3 months internship) leading to a job, placed into one of our clients.
Mode: Lecture + Hands-on Labs + Self-paced learning
The admission process is competitive and aspirants needs to qualify the entrance test conducted by Testing for Startups. Applicants will be admitted in the program based on their performance in the entrance test.
Gain Experience that Matters:
Testing for Startups is working on developing a framework that enables practising candidates choose systematically a software testing learning approach to work on given project.
After working for 3 months on live projects, the candidate is placed into full time position.
After 6 Months candidate will get training allowance (Stipend) up to 5000/- per month
Training Fee: RS. 75,000/- (excl. GST)
100% Placement Guarantee with 1st day offer letter.
Module 1 : S/W Testing (Manual Testing)
- Manual Testing concepts and techniques
- Agile Testing concepts and implementation
- Testing types & Test methods
- Non-functional testing types
- Test execution, defect management and test case management
Module 2 : ISTQB Preparation
- Use and apply ISTQB specific terminologies and techniques
- List and explain test design techniques, test lifecycle
- List and explain test management lifecycle including risk analysis
- Describe different types of tools used in testing
Module 3 : Agile Testing Case Study
- Understand Agile Framework and team structure
- Read SRS and understand application functionalities and user stories
- Identify scenarios & develop Test cases based on the same
- Execution of test cases & Defect reporting
- Post mortem review, BurnDown Chart
Module 4 : JIRA / Bugzilla
- Create an account in Bugzilla/ JIRA
- File a bug
- Searching defects
- Defect life cycle, communication between development team & testing team
Module 5 : Database concepts – SQL
- Create tables.
- Use different SQL statements to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Use different types of Built in Functions.
- Handle data from multiple tables.
- Manipulate data from multiple tables using INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE command.
- Define database objects like index, sequence, views and synonyms.
Module 6: Real-Time Project
- Understanding documentation of system under test
- Creation of test scenarios, test cases and their execution
- Defect Management and Reporting
- Creating automation Scripts
- Execution and debugging of automation scripts
Module 7 : Quantitative Aptitude
- Understand the concepts and theory of commonly asked topics in Quantitative Aptitude Tests.
- Master short cut methods of solving a given problem.
- Solve maximum questions in shortest amount of time.
Module 8: Employability Lab
- Multiple Evaluations and performance Tracking
- Personal coaching and mentoring
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews and Practice Tests
- Personality Development and Grooming
Benefits to candidates:
- Hands-on project experience & exposures in the lab session
- Real-time case studies to work on
- Free technical support after course completion
- Online drive mapped to the documents repository for access to the latest study material