Most popular career launcher, get a rocket start to your career.
Testing for Startups offers best software testing course in London with 100% live project based training. Learn manual testing & test automation from our most experienced trainers. We provide job assistance to the candidates through our tie-ups with start-ups based.
- Minimum qualification: Graduate
- Minimum knowledge on software systems
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- 100% attendance is required to the course
Duration: 9 months (6 months + 3 months paid internship) leading to a job, placed into one of our clients.
Mode: Lecture + Hands-on Labs + Self-paced learning
Gain Experience that Matters:
Testing for Startups is working on developing a framework that enables practising candidates choose systematically a software testing learning approach to work on given project.
After working for 3 months on live projects, the candidate is placed into full time position.
After 6 Months candidate will get training allowance
Training Fee: £1200 (inc. VAT) or £200 in 6 instalments.
100% Job oriented training.
Module 1 : S/W Testing (Manual Testing)
- Manual Testing concepts and techniques
- Agile Testing concepts and implementation
- Testing types & Test methods
- Non-functional testing types
- Test execution, defect management and test case management
Module 2 : ISTQB Preparation
- Use and apply ISTQB specific terminologies and techniques
- List and explain test design techniques, test lifecycle
- List and explain test management lifecycle including risk analysis
- Describe different types of tools used in testing
Module 3 : Agile Testing Case Study
- Understand Agile Framework and team structure
- Read SRS and understand application functionalities and user stories
- Identify scenarios & develop Test cases based on the same
- Execution of test cases & Defect reporting
- Post mortem review, BurnDown Chart
Module 4 : JIRA / Bugzilla
- Create an account in Bugzilla/ JIRA
- File a bug
- Searching defects
- Defect life cycle, communication between development team & testing team
Module 5 : Database concepts – SQL
- Create tables.
- Use different SQL statements to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Use different types of Built in Functions.
- Handle data from multiple tables.
- Manipulate data from multiple tables using INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE command.
- Define database objects like index, sequence, views and synonyms.
Module 6: Real-Time Project
- Understanding documentation of system under test
- Creation of test scenarios, test cases and their execution
- Defect Management and Reporting
- Creating automation Scripts
- Execution and debugging of automation scripts
Module 7: Employ ability Lab
- Multiple Evaluations and performance Tracking
- Personal coaching and mentoring
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews and Practice Tests
- Personality Development and Grooming
Benefits to candidates:
- Hands-on project experience & exposures in the lab session
- Real-time case studies to work on
- Free technical support after course completion
- Online drive mapped to the documents repository for access to the latest study material