Junior Software Developer in Test Engineer (Jr. SDET) who is passionate about IT application development and want to kick-start their career in this field is required.
Software Testing Consultancy: £26,000 per annum + Training + Benefits
LOCATION: City of London
JOB TYPE: Internship + Fixed-term contract (12 months)
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a bright, enthusiastic person with a passion for testing, development and programming?
- Do you want to enhance and develop all the skills you gained in your degree and put these in practice?
- Do you want to build a successful career in IT? If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions, then this Apprenticeship Programme for developers in test could be just what you’re looking for.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Junior Software Developer in Test Engineer (Jr. SDET) who is passionate about IT application development and want to kick-start their career in this field. The Apprentice Programme combines intensive training in automation frameworks, programming concepts and development lifecycle tools & techniques with consultancy and delivery skills.
As the Junior Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET), you will quickly progress onto applying what you’ve learned on assignments with an extensive client base. Testing is where the world of technical innovation meets the world of business applications.
The Company work with lots of different technologies in a lot of business functions and sectors. On client site, as the Junior Software Developer in Test Engineer (Jr. SDET), you will work within small mixed teams comprising of business analysts, business subject matter experts, developers, testers and Agile specialists. You will have the opportunity to get to grips with the clients’ critical applications as they are transformed to support new business operations.
As the Junior Software Developer in Test Engineer (SDET) you will have:
- A degree in a technology related subject such as IT, Computer Science or Software Development.
- Programming experience in Java/C#, with strong OO knowledge and an understanding of software development process and tools.
- Familiarity with web technologies, xml, agile techniques, and business process modelling and specification.
- Good problem solving and communication skills to work with both your colleagues and the client team members.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- This bespoke training programme will help you quickly develop valuable skills in both technology, business and consultancy. This programme is delivered by experts in testing and automation as well as a dedicated training mentor and a certified performance coach.
- Work for leading organisations as they bring change to their business. Clients include leaders in their fields,
- Work with and learn from experienced consultants who are specialists in this field.
- Work in an expanding, dedicated automation test practice, using the latest tools, methods and techniques.
- A career with the UK’s leading independent testing consultancy, where progress is based on performance and contribution rather than serving out your time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company work with a range of high-profile clients to help them identify which systems are most critical to their business and understand the elements of most value. Then they help them to reduce the high-risk areas with focused testing and QA processes. The Company will provide you with a unique, challenging and rewarding career. They have an enviable portfolio of clients, and their consultants are engaged on some of the most interesting and high-profile projects taking place in the UK right now. They have a large client base in London, but you will also have the opportunity to work on projects throughout the UK across a range of industry sectors including Investment, Banking, Logistics, Communications and Travel. The Company is committed to the continuous training and development of all their consultants, and you can expect to develop your skills in a range of areas from consultancy behaviours to new test tools on the market, as well as training tailored to you as an individual. There are real benefits in working for a niche organisation composed of like-minded individuals. It’s not just about the day to day work, there is a real community feel about the Company. The Company is looking for individuals who are passionate about testing & development and want to kick-start their career in this field. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply today!