Most popular career launcher, get a rocket start to your career.
Testing is in High Demand
There was no other time in history where software testers were in higher demand. From manual exploratory testing to automation architects, there is never a lack of companies that need an efficient tester. With more emerging testing procedures and faster agile testing cycles, the opportunity for a smart and creative tester is always increasing in the industry.
Testing for Startups offers best software testing course in London with 100% live project based training. Learn manual testing & test automation from our most experienced trainers. We provide job assistance to the candidates through our tie-ups with companies.
Why to choose a career in software testing?
- Minimum qualification: Graduate
- Minimum knowledge on software systems
- Communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- 100% attendance to the course is mandatory
Course: Software Testing Course for starters
Duration: 12 weeks program, leading to a job, placed into one of our clients.
Mode: Classroom training + Hands-on Labs + Self-paced learning
Gain experience that matters:
Testing for Startups is working on developing a framework that enables practising candidates choose systematically a software testing learning approach to work on given project.
Training Fee: £ 999
Module 0 : Employability Lab (it all starts from a 0)
- Personal coaching and mentoring
- Interpersonal skills enhancement
- Personality development and confidence building
Module 1 : S/W Testing (Manual Testing)
- Manual Testing concepts and techniques
- Agile Testing concepts and implementation
- Testing types & Test methods
- Non-functional testing types
- Test execution, defect management and test case management
Module 2 : ISTQB Preparation
- Use and apply ISTQB specific terminologies and techniques
- List and explain test design techniques, test lifecycle
- List and explain test management lifecycle including risk analysis
- Describe different types of tools used in testing
Module 3 : Agile Testing Case Study
- Understand Agile Framework and team structure
- Understand the product backlog and application functionalities and user stories
- Identify scenarios & develop Test cases based on the same
- Execution of test cases & Defect reporting
- Understand the Roles, Sprints, Sprint planning, Ceremonies, Backlogs, Sprint reviews, StandUps, Scrum Master and Retrospective
Module 4 : JIRA
- Create an account in Bugzilla/ JIRA
- File a bug
- Searching defects
- Defect life cycle, communication between development team & testing team
Module 5 : API Testing
- Introduction to Postman
- Collections, Variables, Environments
- Test script creation and execution
- Command line execution
- Data driven testing, remote execution, SOAP API Testing
- API Chaining
Module 6 : Database concepts – SQL
- Create tables.
- Use different SQL statements to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Use different types of Built in Functions.
- Handle data from multiple tables.
- Manipulate data from multiple tables using INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE command.
- Define database objects like index, sequence, views and synonyms.
Module 7: Test Automation
- Introduction to Selenium Web Driver and basics of C#
- Understanding BDD and Gherkin language
- Installing, configuring WebDriver with C#.Net, Specflow and Visual Studio
- Identifying UI elements, performing user actions in WebDriver
- Capturing and validating data from the Web pages
- Report generation , C# Logging framework: Log4Net
- Code repository: Azure Devops and GIT
Module 8: Real-Time Project
- Understanding documentation of system under test
- Creation of test scenarios, test cases and their execution
- Defect Management and Reporting
- Creating automation Scripts
- Execution and debugging of automation scripts
On your marks, get, set, GO
- CV Preparation to corporate standards, CV enhancement
- Interview preparation guidance
- CV sent to clients and consultants
- Mock Interviews
- Multiple Evaluations and performance tracking
Benefits to candidates:
- 100% hands-on project experience & exposures in the lab session
- Real-time case studies to work on
- Free technical support after course completion
- Online drive mapped to the documents repository for access to the latest study material